Monday 23 September 2013

Mighty Muscles

                                                          Mighty muscles
By Sue Gibbinson

W.a.l.t find and summerise information in the text.

Today Mars read an article called Mighty muscles.
  • I learnt that your smallest muscle is your stapedius and your biggest muscle is your gluteus maximus.
  • Did you know that a smile uses 15 muscles,a frown uses 40 muscles and walking uses 200 muscles.
  • To build strong muscles you need to exercise and eat the right kind of foods.
  • Its important to stretch before playing any kind of sport.
  I liked this article because it teaches you how to be healthy 
  and how to be prepared when you warm up.


My Reading Reflection

In this piece of work I was learning to find and summarise information in the text.

I have now learnt to write the most important information in my own words.

I need to improve putting information into a sentence in my own words.



No comments: