Thursday 22 May 2014

Anzac Day Photos

We read lots of books and articles about war.  We listened to someone who was in the war.
We wanted to share the information and new information that we have learned from our readings and our findings with our peers.

WALT present our information about Social Conflict.








The most challenging thing was colouring in the flags because I used oil pastels and I had to use card board for the flags which made it harder.
I also found it hard because painting the hole of the inside of the box that i used was way to hard doing it by myself because I had to get  very little bit of the box and that was using up all of our paint. 

1 comment:

eadmin said...

Amazing work Jade. I think your poster and diarama shows an amazing amount of thought and effort. Keep it up.

Miss H